CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

I'm drunk

Big Ray

My Avatar Is Indicative Of My Daffitude
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
:haha::haha::haha:

I think you'll be alright, based solely on your drunken grammer...which is perfect!

plyr2k

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm drunk too!! Sometimes I like a light on. I look at as I fall welll. The. It'll just happen. It's good. Women here in Lousina are attractive, but impossible to get back to the holte. They is all. Might.

yellowK20

Well Lubricated
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
LOL I've dated two Louisiana girls trust me your better off !!

noJeepshere

I Drove Trains!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
DR you disappoint, I was hoping for some slurred typing but nothing? plyr made up for it though.:haha:

Fordum

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
DR you disappoint, I was hoping for some slurred typing but nothing? plyr made up for it though.:haha:

What worries me about plyr is that his sig says he is in Alaska.

Hope he is visiting or else he is a lot drunker than we think.......:doah:

Desert Rat

Fetch the comfy chair
Reaction score
I'm sober now. Actually, I wasn't all that drunk, more of a really good buzz. I only drink occasionally but this was a pitcher of sangria on an empty stomach with Mexican food to follow. Later though the missus made me sleep on the couch. It sounded like I was dropping packs of firecrackers into the large end of a tuba.....

dremu

Officious Thread Derailer
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm sober now. Actually, I wasn't all that drunk, more of a really good buzz. I only drink occasionally but this was a pitcher of sangria on an empty stomach with Mexican food to follow. Later though the missus made me sleep on the couch. It sounded like I was dropping packs of firecrackers into the large end of a tuba.....

I am entirely unclear -- and wish to remain so! -- as to which part of you was making those noises.

Can't say as I'd blame the missus though :haha:

-- A

plyr2k

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Still seated in my plane in Anchorage. Gunna unload, shower, and head downtown:thumb:

Fordum

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, been wanting to post this, and here is a great place to do it.

FiberONE Oats and Chocolate bars!!

I call them F*rt bars. They are great. You get a good amount of your daily dose of fiber, they taste good, and you can clear a room with almost no danger to your shorts.

HUGE amounts of gas. If you don't eat anything nasty with them, its almost odorless, but you can fire off some loud ones.
Many times.

If you eat hard boiled eggs with them, you might get listed by the government as a weapon of mass destruction.........

Top Bottom