CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Insano RC Chopper Action! *Video*

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Yeah it does, just a stupid page though, no video of what he mantions. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
404 url not found 404 baby. 40-freakin'-4.
I even tried multi,
which is much more than I do for most folks.
Most times, I just zap up a blank page
and give the old 404 rap,
But you, you're special, baby.
And, if_

but I'm just not used to talking to such a gorgeous Web surfer.
I'm all tongue-tied.
See, you smiled. God, your smile is so great.
Just one smile from you, and I'd be able to go for weeks.
I mean, don't get me wrong...
I meet a lot of folks on this job.
And sure, there are some beauties,_ /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

SlyDog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
If this is the one from pirate, its crazy!! I can't imagine what his hands look like during the vid. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

kombi59

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
man could you imagine an apache or cobra pulling off moves like that? man pretty crazy. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
That is just too freakin awsome !!, i about dies when i saw him start out with the moves after the spin, that is seriously carzy.
I wonder why we haven't seen it on t.v. at all on one of those home movie type of shows.

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I forgot that you can't link stuff from Pirate... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Okay, from my understanding, helecopters push air down to create lift. HOW THE HELL DOES HE HOVER IT UPSIDOWN!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, from my understanding, helecopters push air down to create lift. HOW THE HELL DOES HE HOVER IT UPSIDOWN!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The pitch of the blades is variable. They just change the pitch so that it pushes air the opposite direction, and presto........hovering upside down.

mudhog

THEGAME
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry guys, I forgot that you can't link stuff from Pirate... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
post a link to the thread on pirate then /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

mudhog

THEGAME
Reaction score
damn that guy if awesome with that thing /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The pitch of the blades is variable. They just change the pitch so that it pushes air the opposite direction, and presto........hovering upside down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh right on, I know what your talking about now thanks /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Nonesuch

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I don't see how you could stay interested in a hobby if you were a master at,such as himself, unless he competes for money of coarse /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Top Bottom