CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

IRAQ. *DELETED*

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Re: IRAQ.

Glass parking lot. Someone I work with mentioned that instead of dropping bombs, we should take all the guts and blood from a hog slaughter house and drop that over Iraq. Would make for a very interesting situation.

Kris

SS66

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
Glass parking lot. Someone I work with mentioned that instead of dropping bombs, we should take all the guts and blood from a hog slaughter house and drop that over Iraq. Would make for a very interesting situation.

Kris

[/ QUOTE ]

Vote for me in November and consider it done /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

nuke would be bad.
DONT GET ME WRONG, I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT AS WELL
but the resources we can get from there would be nice. i say poison/gas/chemical/bio raid the place. most the stuff we have nowdays can be used and a few days later is safe to go back into the area. do it for like a month, then two weeks of no gas. then go at it for anothe rmonth.
NOTHING would be alive then.

and the land would be safe for us to go take the oil.
Grant

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

i say open up russia and alaska and screw opec

without america opec would be Pete's Gas Station in a few weeks

ChevyCaGal

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

I don't think we should nuke em, but I think she should go in and simply show them we're here we mean business and to back the heck up and stand down. Otherwise you will find yourself at a gate alright, and it's not one where Allah is at. It's one where you are asked, smoking or smoking?

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score

Don't nuke anything!

Haven't we invented some sort of clean high explosive? Mush applesauce people? Snipers from helicopters? Whatever, just [darn] em up.

BEHJR

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

Now I read 7 more killed. Now it is 10. Dang........ Not worth it. Screw the rag heads.

SS66

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
Don't nuke anything!

Haven't we invented some sort of clean high explosive? Mush applesauce people? Snipers from helicopters? Whatever, just [darn] em up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the MOAB ( Mother of all bombs ) /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

kombi59

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

What about the Ol' Nuetron bomb? kill 'em all leave the buildings standing!!! Sucks to see people so crazy, and ignorant. Hard to believe they think we are so bad, feeding them and all. News is kind of like the news during the Vietnam war, seeing all of the Iraqi men running aroud doing nothing while our men are doing the fighting for them. On the old Vietnam news clips you always see hundreds of Vietnamese dudes running around rideing scooters, pimping, selling watches, stealing cameras (full metal jacket). hard to fell sorry for poeple if they cant do for them selves. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

"Sucks to see people so crazy, and ignorant."

nuke em nuke em nuke em, blow em away

now i understand why iraqi civilians hate america

bigyellowjimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So its OUR fault that Iraqi's are murdering our troops !? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So its OUR fault that Iraqi's are murdering our troops !? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's our fault that their own beloved leader was killing them, and our fault for liberating them and saving them from such a scumbag.

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

They're just crazy... need to figure out what they want and stick with it...

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score

new plan for iraq, take that city that is being a real PITA (feluja?, sp i know) and send every single bomber in our air force with conventional bombs. Flatten the entire thing, then roll over the rubble with tanks until its dust. Any other cities act up, repeat as necessary. Worked great in germany and japan... I think it'd work again.

j

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score

Uhhh it's a war, our troops are doing their duty and they are murdering us? We're doing or job and they're commiting murder?

Pick a side, murder vs murder or war vs war, just because they are not on our side doesn't mean they aren't justified

bigyellowjimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
Uhhh it's a war, our troops are doing their duty and they are murdering us? We're doing or job and they're commiting murder?

Pick a side, murder vs murder or war vs war, just because they are not on our side doesn't mean they aren't justified

[/ QUOTE ]

The war is over, they lost. Defeated. We arent attacking them......they are attacking us. There would be no more causalties if they would quit murdering our guys. We are not fighting anyone anymore. No more ground to take. Our troops stand in front of an Iraqi establishment to protect it from Iraqis and get murdered. This isnt war anymore, its murder. Our troops are now acting as police and security guards. When a police officer or security guard is killed its murder. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

kombi59

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
The war is over, they lost. Defeated. We arent attacking them......they are attacking us. There would be no more causalties if they would quit murdering our guys. We are not fighting anyone anymore. No more ground to take. Our troops stand in front of an Iraqi establishment to protect it from Iraqis and get murdered. This isnt war anymore, its murder. Our troops are now acting as police and security guards. When a police officer or security guard is killed its murder.

[/ QUOTE ] damn right brother!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif I could see the rebellion if we were forceing them into an alternate life style or way of thinking. But we are granting them the freedom to make there own choices??? WTF animals!! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score

Ah great- yet another armchair general!!! How can you be certain it's not over? Have YOU visited Iraq lately? Last I checked there are guys on this very board who have done their duty and may have a clue what they're talking about- your name's not on the list.

You've been a bit of dink today, Tim. Is your knee bugging you? Maybe you've noticed that mj is trolling around again and you're trying to impress him? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Top Bottom