CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Irish Ancestry?

Beast388

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Since it is St. Patrick's Day, let's have all those who are of Irish decent post up and if you know your Irish ancestry, post that up too! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

My Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather, Patrick Clarke was born in Giltrim, Dunshaughlin, Meath, Ireland in 1809 and died in Clarkston, Utah in 1891. He came to the U.S. in about 1834. I have many other Irish born ancestors, but he brought my surname to this country. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

May the luck of the Irish be with you today! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

SlyDog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
My mom's side has some Irish wayy back..so here's to St. Paddy's day! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

behemoth

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
SCOTTISH here !! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ... from the Phillips clan. I haven't traced it back so I have no details. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
How much detail/generations do you want? My mom's been doing our family info for about 8 years.
Moms side is irish(a little scottish somehow) and dads side is german that moved to sweden then to the US with a religious group. About the last 150-180 years they have lived in TN,PA, then to Indiana, about the last 100 year within about 100 miles of Frankfort, Indiana.

We have the signiture of my fathers, great,great, great grandfather when he signed in coming off the boat into the US!

Both sides have changed there spelling of names.
Mom's side is Gorman (also McGorman, MacGorman), Laughner has been spelled wrong alot the names and birthdays match birth and death certificates/info. Mom's got a tree breakdown somewhere.

shewheeler

1/2 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
Mom's great gramma (Annie O'Connell) came over on the boat from Buttevant, County Cork. Not sure what year, tho.

Dad's family is Scottish, too. McDonald clan here /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

crazy427

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
My Great great grandparents moved from Ireland ( not sure From were )to brooklyn New York. My Family lived there until My Grandparents moved to edison New Jersery in 1955.

Sla'inte--- Drink-up /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Swedish, Irish, Scottish, Preussen... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I'm forgetting at least 10 more nationalities.

SkulzNBonz

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Second generation out of the trees here. My Dad's mother came over from the Isle. I don't know at what age and haven't done a family tree, but it's pretty easy to go back two generations /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i dated a red head before, does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Top Bottom