CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Is this a factory hand throttle?

USSkoval

Dunno?
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do they work? Does the knob rotate and lock in place once the throttle is set?

The old wrecker I used to run had a knob like that, but for the life of me I can't remember if it was a factory unit like that. I'm ashamed too because I used it everyday.

max 02

N.E.D.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
How do they work? Does the knob rotate and lock in place once the throttle is set?

The old wrecker I used to run had a knob like that, but for the life of me I can't remember if it was a factory unit like that. I'm ashamed too because I used it everyday.

It kind of clicks and rotates... I think ... my cable came lose and I haven’t used it for a long time.

Capt Ron

Minus .7 liters
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I have one hooked up and working on my Crawlabago. It has a ratchet type feel as you pull it out. No turning or anything else but you can push down the the gas pedal with your foot while you pull it out for a bit smoother action. Value?? I've seen them from $25.00 to $200.00

obijuank5

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes that is an oem assembly. If you take it out youll see exactly how it works with rotating it. You can still get nos knobs for it. Youll sell that in 20 minutes for 150. Probably could get 200 for it if you get lucky.

8seater

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I checked it out, I actually bought the suburban when I was 22, I remembered the guy told me about it when I got it, I sold it to a friend, he drove the piss out of it for like 10 years, and then I bought it back for parts, I saw a different thread for parts and someone asked about it and I was like up and outside to look, and it was still there...

Top Bottom