CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

it runs

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
got the motoor put in the 77 k5 today and it is running great the motor is the one I got from hi pinion and it runs great, I havent got it out on the freeway or any main roads being it is missing doors and a hood and it is after midnight and i just got done but it is running /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

fatboy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

90blzr

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
Glad everything worked out /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Congrats Rick! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifSorry I couldn't make it over there to help, Had to go ste up the timing belt on my nephew's Acura. What a pain in the arse!
Bill

ntaj*ep

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rather do a t-belt in an Acura than a greasey a$$ motor swap........

Glad to hear its runnin /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
ya well you work on acura's every day so your used to it and the motor wasent all greasy just to let you know i did clean it up. break clean does wonders /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

hi pinion

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
HMMMM......imagine that /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Top Bottom