It\'s finally done....well, sorta You can see the rest of my photos here if you like. Photo Link. Specs are: '90 GMC Jimmy w/ all available factory options Dana 60 open w/ 4.10's 14 Bolt FF welded (by Mr. Chevy 4x4) w/ 4.10's 4" BDS front Springs w/ uninstalled ORD shackles 4" ORD shackle flip rear w/ 57" Ford Spring and ORD zero rates New front and rear BDS shocks and new Grade 8 Hardware through out the undercarriage. Rear Disc brake conversion using Derbinator's brackets and 77 Chevy 3/4 ton p/u calipers. (Conversion done by Mr. Chevy 4x4) 36 x 12.5 x 16 TSL radials on 16 x 10 American Racing wheels I have some things I need to redo, like the rear brake lines, so if you have any criticisms let me know. Now onto the bad stuff. I haven't driven this truck since August. Not that the amount of work necessarily took that long, but because I had pulled the original axles (before I was ready) to sell to a guy locally and he backed out on me. (Thank goodness for company trucks.) Anyways, I finally got the truck completed this weekend and drove it, all told, about 150 miles with no problems. Get up this morning and travel about 15 of my 30 mile commute in 3rd gear (because the traffic flow does not exceed 50 MPH) when the tranny lost both 3rd and Overdrive. Had to drive the rest of the way to work in 2nd gear. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So if you have a re-buildable 700r-4 for the 208 or 241 t-case or a reasonably priced tranny/t-case combo let me know. My wife is gonna kill me when she hears about this.