January 1st, 2003......Spending it in the MAN SPACE!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Greg72, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Build(s):
    Since I'm a lame party'er and was asleep by 9PM, I don't have a hangover to worry about today. Guess I'll go out and do some stuff in the Man Space....

Frank Raines is coming up, and I've already started welding up a bunch on unused holes in the bed to keep the mud and water out, and I still need to finish my rollcage....and a bunch of other small annoying details.

Anyone who's bored, or hungover and needs some company today is welcome to gimme a call! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

If I was awake at a decient (sp) hour yesterday I would have come by. BUT I didn't I VEGED all DAY LONG! Luckly I didn't /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif yak. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status Premium Member

Build(s):
    I was up by 7 since I didn't drink (just finished with the flue 2 days ago) and went to bed at 12:30 so I hit the Pick N pulls Half price day and got some nice buys, spent a total of $250 for an engine, tranny, Tcase axles shafts, a couple of pairs of spicer hubs and a pair of warns, a couple os bucket seats from a newer blazer, a rear folding bench seat, a starter a 2wd steering box, and some miscelaneous body and engine and tranny mounts in great condition, as well as some brakets for fabrication purposes.
    Not bad for a days work /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

DANG!
    sounds like you scored!

What engine, tranny, t-case?

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

FIRE FIRE FIRE....
    Nice sig pic bro! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Yeah, i started up my camaro yesterday and some smoke was burning off the headers... my dad yells "fire fire fire!"
    I jump out with the fire extinguisher all ready...
    My dad's like "yep yer getting fast at that!" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    My sis is like "Oh don't say that he's a little sensitive about fire now." /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahahah ROTFLMAO ahahahhahahahaa
    Good job Pops!
    I carry two extigushers now after reading about your fire I'm thinking 4, one for each corner of my rig! That way no matter what side of me you are on I can get to you quickly!!!hehehehee /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Dang, with your family.... who needs enemies???

Too funny though! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

HAHAHAHAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Funny although it was kinda mean /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Pops is just helpin' out eh??? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. imiceman44

Build(s):
    Well to me they are what I needed so it's not the big score.
    6.2 GM, sm465/205 combo complete with adapters, shifters, flywheel, clutch, clutch brakets, mounts and all.
    Also a GM 2wd box and a big block starter that looks like a very newly rebuilt unit for $7, less than a core charge /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Also got me some axle shafts to cary as spares, and some flat top knuckles that I already got homes for.
    I didn't believe how many spicer hubs there were, I got most of them and they didn't even count them when they were listing my parts so they came free /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I wish I had a crew with me there were some nice scores if someone had the time.
    My friend got a couple of T18's he is a Jeep guys and these are gold for them.
    We also found for him 2 reverse cut D44's too bad for me they are fords so driver side Pumpkins
    Well T was a good day, I am sore all over from carrying all the stuff.

11. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

AAAAHHHHHhhhh.... CALL ME CALL ME CALL ME!

I need to go to the yard... I need to make a list.

DAMN, I need some flat top knuckles too! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. imiceman44

Build(s):
    There is more flat tops if you want them.
    They charged me $7 for the knucle but it was half price day, so expect to pay 15 for it next time, plus tax off course.
    Call me when you want to go.
    I am always up for a trip to PNP

13. 76k5Blazer

76k5Blazer 1/2 ton status

I need to goto pnp too need a motor well atleast one that doesnt burn 3 quarts ever 100 miles /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif