Last week before the weekend I hooked up two 10" Orion XTR 2000's and a Brand new Jensen JXP720 720 watt amp. I used 4 ga. stinger power wire and 14 guage speaker wire to my subs everything is hooked up solid they worked sweet for two nights. I went into dinner one night and came back out and one worked and then they both stopped working. Then I looked on my amp and the protection light is on. I popped the hood and realized I used a 150amp fuse for my power wire when the amp really only called for a 60 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif The power wire kit came with the 150 so I never really even thought that it was bad. Well now my amp is in protection mode and have no Idea why. I have had people look at it and neither do they. This is my first time hooking up a system but I am no dumbie at wiring stuff up. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated thanks!