CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Just another burb. (Holy cow, I made progress!)

Little lower, little cooler, bigger sounds.

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
From what I can see now, I don't have to take the engine back out for anything. I'm going to be able to put a lot of stuff back together. Like the driveshaft, shift linkage, build exhaust, etc....
I'm not putting the front clip back together until it's needed.

I'm going to start with accessories and such too. Getting it all sorted, and finding bolts and such. May clean some of it up.

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every time I get close to this thing chit comes up :doah:.
I've planned to work on it 4 different days now since I got the engine setting in it.
Every time I've been shut down by something else.
Most of it bad.

I'm getting tempted to take vacation days and just start hammering through it with the phone shut off lol.

In the past week we've had one cat get accidentally poisoned at home, barely made it, then found out my grandpa, who seems healthy but just old, has 1-2 months to live :notworthy:, then yesterday our neighbor informed us that a different cat of ours had been hit and killed :doah:.

I have to work a bunch of my days off to cover another dudes vacation, and I'll have to visit grandpa as much as possible.

So turkey day burnouts are probably out.
By the time I get it going and broke in a little, I'm going to have plenty of frustration and heartache to excise through rubber to pavement contact.

Going to be a rough hectic close to this year.

Top Bottom