Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K5 sliding window latch

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by PROFESSORSK5, Jan 10, 2002.


    PROFESSORSK5 Registered Member

    Dec 19, 2001
    Likes Received:
    So California
    I am trying to find the little U shaped metal piece or spacer that is part of the latch on the sliding window of my 89 Silverado. I checked in Clasic industries, JC Whitney And LMC with no sucess. I also went to a glass shop today and they told me that I would have to replace the whole window for only $150. I should say that the dealer also sells this spacer with the window. I didn't check the bone yards because I live in California and don't figure I would be able to find one. So if anybody has any Ideas please let me know.

Share This Page