CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Kind of Sad

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I sold my 77 K5 this afternoon. It went to a guy in my local club, and I know it will be taken care of/abused properly. I've had it for just over 2 years all together. Kind of sad watching it drive away. Its always hard for me to sell a truck.

Kris

gotmud?

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
My condolences, I have a for sale sign in mine right now and I know I’ll be sad to see it go /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't know, I've never sold a truck. I've got four now. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I miss all of the trucks I've sold, and some I regret selling. I guess now only have my daily driver and my 84 K5, and I can focus on the 84 and finally get it built, but man that 77 was fun. At least it has a good home though!

Kris

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
With all the mistakes I made when younger , I have decided there is no way anyone or anything is making my truck go bye bye. It will be mine until I go. On the plus side I have no children yet , so I can still afford to do stuff to it before I have any /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

behemoth

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Only time will mend your pains.

[/ QUOTE ]
WRONG !! - Only another K5 will stop the hurt!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Been there - done that - bought the T-shirt!

Top Bottom