CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

*Knock knock* anybody in there? Let's plan something!

The_Tomato

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Title says it all! Talk about a tight-knit region! We have maybe the densest interstate system in the nation, why don't we try to plan a meetup somewhere central and just be friendly? Show off our trucks? Wheeling is just a bonus. If you start from the right place, you could drive through a portion of every one of the states in this region in less than 5 hours. Any interest?

TerryD

Mildly demented...
Premium Member
Reaction score
My calendar is crazy too. I like hanging out but it seems easier to make time for wheeling. :D But I'm open to whatever.

TerryD

Mildly demented...
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got a set of the PRG shackles the other day. I'm gonna need them to bump up the rear when my new bumper gets here (in December :eek1: )

received_826296614740089.jpeg

Today I ordered new leaf spring bushings from Alcan and some other parts to help rebuild my rear suspension.

jdot2004

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
A little late joining the conversation, but I'm in. Any forward movement on this?

jdot2004

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was figuring on further from now to allow others to see the post if interested and time to pick a place. Plus im a bit busy right now with a baby. Maybe start to plan for mid-late winter or spring.

Top Bottom