CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

L-town peoples

blk87K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well were having a party this weekend. Its my birthday and wereall getting durnk. Les already gvot me drubk tnight...but that doesn't count. Jeff, you need to get down here too. anyways...the party is saturday. i will edit the atrocious spellling tomorrow and give some more details.jusdt bring some ber and show up about 7 pm to 9 pm at les ans steven's house. l;ater ladies-
BG

Edit:
zach i forgot your ph. #; call me at 817-637-4760. i made sure that numbr was right too
i lost yours when i switched phones

Bullet

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Looks like you are already getting primed up for the big day /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

blk87K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Wow. Looks like I was doing alright last night. We are going to have it Sat. night btw, guess I didn't post that. I think I am going to leave the original post, that's awesome.

blk87K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be there. I thought you'd disappeared, havent heard from you in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, turns out I have to run down to San Angelo for the weekend. Will postpone the party to next weekend.

blk87K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
You bet. I think were grillin and drinking beer at Les and Steven's house Sat. night for sure. Les needs a hand with his K5 and I need to beat the dents out of the hood on my TJ.

If anyone wants to come to Lubbock, I have a spare bedroom and bathroom. You just have to bring your own sheets and a shower curtain, its a new house and I aint got the bling to buy sh!t for the guest room yet.

Top Bottom