Learn to drive in snow !!!!! DAMN IT !!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

We got 4 inches of snow last night, and this morning it was like none of these morons have ever driven in snow befor !!!!! I-90 was nothing but a sheet of ice. Now they're saying another 1 to 3 inches tonight. **** that, I'm not going out with all these non-driving mutterfawkers on the roads !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

It's like that every year here. Last big snowstorm was the first weekend in May. We got a few inches last week and then 6" last night/today. Everyone forgets to slow down on the bad roads. I heard last night on the news that *every* major road in our county had at least one accident on it. None serious. Glad I have one of these /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

first ice storm of the season tonight... Stopped at an accident... guy spun out right into a sign, was pretty rude so I just took off after he said he already called the police...

I had my X in 4wd, number one on the shift thingy, goin through town at about 15 mph... With all these frickin morons flying around me. Snow will just make it worse... I don't trust myself and especially anyone else in bad weather, I'll go about 10-15 mph and take all the less-travelled roads at times that aren't usually travelled /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Thast the exact reason I wont drive over the passes in washington state. Im form Alaska and know how to drive in the snow and ice. But I refuse to put /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif my life in the danger of those stupid poeple who put chains on the back tires of there front wheel drive cars! Yes I have seen it tons of times.

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Dude come up to the PNW! When it rains the morons come out and play! Snow.....forget about it! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif YIKES!!!

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

when it snows hear i just like to go out and watch the little hondas all get stuck haha..cant wait to get the blazer going..ive never even driven it befor /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

what the hell is snow

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i was thinking the same thing.

jacob

9. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Dude come up to the PNW! When it rains the morons come out and play!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Doesn't it rain every day up there?

10. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Why do you think I take the bus everywhere!? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif JK!
    We tell everybody that so no one moves here! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifLike an urban legend er somethin'. Don't tell K! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

ahh, sure...

it doesn't rain so much as it drizzles all day long, but thats only most the year /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Its not too bad really, was sunny today even.