lets see how open minded you guys are.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FULLSIZE, Dec 27, 2002.

1. FULLSIZE

FULLSIZE Registered Member

just thought i'd post a link to my dodge pics on PBB:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104389

i know i know, its a greasy mess. i wouldn't have it any other way. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

i bobbed the bed 10 inches, its about 6" of lift but it should come down some once i get the 4spd and 203 back in it. just gonna run it without the 203/205 til it gets a liitle dryer out(snow/mud=wheel speed). /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dont worry, i put my flame suit on the day i became a member here, so let me know what you think /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Right on dude! That truck is butt ugly dude. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I like it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Functionality is golden. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

looks like a pretty cool truck!! im pretty open minded..i preffer chevys over anything but a truck is a truck...if its got the right stuff.. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. cornfed

cornfed 1/2 ton status

Hey Fullsize Ive got a 53 m-37 thatll be on 44 boggers when Im done with it, and the nasty 30+ year old paint will be staying on it! I dig your ride, no worries about scratches makes for more fun.

5. FULLSIZE

less paint means less to worry about. sheetmetals cheap...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

YA! That thing is sweet! I like Power Wagons!!

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Cute kid!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm not gonna comment because thats a Dodge!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

very nice! [censored] hell id be damn proud if i owned that truck, im damn proud to own my truck, it might not look too great to someone, but boy can it perform, and id say functionality is golden too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I like it !!!!! My father was a Mopar guy, so I grew up with them. I'm more of a GM person, but there are a few Mopars I'd like to have.

10. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

my friend used to have a truck just like that.only had 35's on it though.the back tires look a little close to the fenders.do you have any trouble with it hittin on compression when going over rocks?

11. unicknn

unicknn 1/2 ton status

m - mostly
    o - old
    p - parts
    a - and
    r - Rust

J/k I like the truck its ugly but if its good on the trail who cares how it looks. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif What kindof engine u got in it?

12. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I'm partial to GM, but hey, its what ever gets the job done! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

humm i would say im partial to chevys becouse i like my luv so much but i would be lying... So i like isuzus! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

right on! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Dodges are ok by me. i'd love to build a ramcharger. at least its not a ford! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

15. FULLSIZE

i've heard that one before, but suprisingly, mine has no rust /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

it has a 360, soon to have TBI, so it'll run upside down. not that i'd know carbs dont run upside down or anything. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

ok,the kid is cute,the dodge is...well a dodge.but it does look heavy duty.that counts for something.and atleast the front diff is on the right side,and there are no blue ovals. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

17. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifLooking good. What would really be cool is a FI Hemi in it. Talk about the cool factor. Yep I'm an old Mopar guy myself.

18. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I think you stole my tail lights. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I like the bobbed bed, too.

19. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

people still post in the Dodge section on the PBB??

20. FULLSIZE

anyone who's anyone posts in the dodge section /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

thanks guys for the acceptance(or tolorecne /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif). i cant wait to get some action in the little sluice(if its still around) this summer. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif