CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Line-X or Rhino Lining Bedliners?

bgchvy79

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Hey guys, We're looking at buying into a dealership when we open our new 4wd shop /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif, But we can't decide between Line-X or Rhino, so take the poll, leave a post, let me know what ya'll think. Thanks -Zach

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
not sure what these other yahoos are thinkin... Line-X is the best money can buy. They use it on the freakin Pentagon for crying out loud!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

j

grd2go

Registered Member
Reaction score
The line-X guys here in alaska take very good care of our fleet of trucks and stand behind there work no hassels the one tow truck that was rhinolined down south before we took delivery started pealing and the dealer here wouldnt do anything about it so we stripped it and our line-x guy here did a awesome guy on it. He has even touched up stuff after a accident and most people cant even tell that he had patched up the corner that was hit unless youre a foot away from it .. Go LINE-X...

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
go to each store. get a 3" by 3" inch piece of steel sprayed at each place.

then cut it into 9 squares. bake one square, freeze one, submerge one, do all kinds of tests on them. then make your own descision. rhino has improved thier product in the past couple years, but i did my own tests and found line x to be way better.
Grant

trollporter

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I've had the Rhino in my Z for about 5 years and love it. It's alot more rubery than the LineX. Theres pros and cons to each, I've seen rhino tear and I've seen LineX Chip.

Is rubery a word? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

camiswelding

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
RUBBERY,,,, as in "to be rubber like, a maleable substance with give and dent resistance".......

Desert Rat

Fetch the comfy chair
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Is rubery a word?

[/ QUOTE ]

The act of being a "rube"? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Main Entry: rube
Pronunciation: 'rüb
Function: noun
Etymology: Rube, nickname for Reuben
: an awkward unsophisticated person :

Bhintz

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
seen both and own linex I think its a little tougher b/c its not as rubbery as someone said

Pookster

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Last I spoke to a Line-X guy, the diff between linX and rhino liner is that (IIRC) Line X goes on hot- And as it cools, it doesnt "settle". So when you try to get, say a .5" thick liner, a Rhino liner would tend to "smooth" out your truck- meaning that the ribs or anything else in your truck would be kinda filled in. Where as Line-X, because each layer application doesnt free flow, even after 1" (the guy showed me a cut away of a 1" application) the original shape was kept. PRetty cool, sold me on line X.

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
this probably doesn't meen sh!t to anyone but i think rhino is to sparkly. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Top Bottom