Local LineX application?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Nov 8, 2003.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Anyone got a line on a good dependable LineX applicator? Preferably on the North end somewhere? I want my 2500HD done but I want a good reputable shop who will do top notch prep and be around in a few years if there are issues. A great price would be nice too...

(BTW, I asked about this over a year ago but decided at the time not to do it due to money issues. Now looking for updates)

2. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I think there is a dealer on the east side of Cave Creek road south of Peoria (I think). If I'm correct, there is a huge guy named Jim who owns the joint in there. I haven't seen any of his bed liner work that I know of, but I have heard rave reviews about the quality of his paint work when he did that, so I would assume the quality of work has not changed. If you go there and see a huge guy there, tell him that Nick from Tatum sent you.
    Let me know,
    Nick

3. the_goat

the_goat 1/2 ton status

I don't know if you are still looking but there is a Line X shop on the northeast corner of Greenway and Cave Creek.

4. the hulk

the hulk Registered Member

the shop is call the squirt shop he does bed liner and he a good friends of mine he did the under side of my blazer i think its about 300. for a bed liner the phone # is 602-944-3320 [ QUOTE ]
    I think there is a dealer on the east side of Cave Creek road south of Peoria (I think). If I'm correct, there is a huge guy named Jim who owns the joint in there.