CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

*looks around* What the hell is up folks? AXLE SWAP BBQ party soon!

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Wow, I been gone and things look wayyy different. anyways, Im going to have a party in a few weeks, maybe 2-3 weeks, and AXLE SWAP party /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif i need to get the k5 axles out and under my burban, thats where my gears and stuff are, who's in, ? and yes this will be done with AIR not by hand /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
BEER
SODA POP
BBQ !
MORE BEER

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
What no takers? did i mention it feel nothing like work, it'll be like taking a nap /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

TrcksR4ME

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Hey what drivetrain does your burbin have now, gear ratio and axles?

Might be able to help you with the swap as well. Just wondering on the axles though because if I can't trade away my Blazer or sell it I need to get some different axles with something like 3.73's so I can fit some smaller tires /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif without crusing at 3000+ rpm's

y5mgisi

1 ton status
Reaction score
If i was closer id give ya a hand but i cant aford to drive up there. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
where you at in wasthington? maybe i can help depending on work and how far you are from me,

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
MIKEYYYYYYYYYYY /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif where ya been ? i never see you on the messenger, you know my rigs well dont ya /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Im putting d44 and the 14FF with the new gears under my Burb, why sell it with new gears, i dont wanna do them again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif maybe in 2-3 weeks, i just cant do that much alone anymore with my back, its a pain in the arse!

Top Bottom