CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

mmmmmmm....beeeer.......

denver75k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhh The good ole kegorator /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

kegorator.jpg

landsmasher

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I used to have one of those. Only difference was that my spicket came out the front door... That thing was evil I tell you. It beckoned to me in the morning. It called my name in the afternoon. I even dreampt about it at night... I finally had to get rid of it. I gave it away but it came back. So I gave it to someone else and it came back again... I finally gave it to a truck driver who took it up to Oregon and I never saw it again... Thank God! That thing was going to kill me or my liver... Would have made a good Steven King Movie... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
One of my friends I met through selling appliance parts can get me those fridges real cheap to free. The old ugly color models cool the best /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Ahhhhhhhhhh The good ole kegorator /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

kegorator.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I envy you /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

denver75k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
That thing was evil I tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO KIDDING!!! I drink way more now /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif , those beers just seem to go down so easy now ...

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
It is amazing how much beer you can drink if you have a keg at your house,Im glad I got rid of mine as well, but I think theres enough room in the shop fridge for a pony.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Top Bottom