Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moderator anouncement..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm just making sure that everybody out there knows that the 2005 "Girls" and "Rigs" calendars are for sale. Steve has a sticky post up in the Garage, but if you're like me you ignore those after 4 days or so.

I'll also take this opportunity to say that 2 of you out there really SUCK....... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

That is all.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm just making sure that everybody out there knows that the 2005 "Girls" and "Rigs" calendars are for sale. Steve has a sticky post up in the Garage, but if you're like me you ignore those after 4 days or so.

I'll also take this opportunity to say that 2 of you out there really SUCK....... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I need to run down to my office and grab a couple of 'volunteers' real quick?

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Nope. The "suck" part has nothing to do with the calendar project- the members in question just suck in general. I do, however appreciate your willingness to do what it takes to make things right, lil' buddy.

I was also looking for an excuse to wield my mighty green hammer......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    lil' buddy

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Just ordered 4.
    Merry Christmas to me and my friends /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Oh! and thanks to you and the wife for doing it. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    I heard they are going to be collectors items some day and will sell for BIG bucks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif