CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Most Extreme Elimination on Spike TV

Sandman

3/4 ton status
Author
Reaction score
Who else watches this? It some pretty funny stuff. Its cool to see what kind of TV you could get away with in a country where people dont sue each other all the time.

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Yeah, I watch it, but my mom loves it a lot more than me. She almost pisses herself every time the guy says "Get it on!" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

thatK30guy

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I'm surfin' the channels, I always stop to watch MXE as we always laugh at the stupid $h!t things those contestants do. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

MaxCrack

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I love that show. My favorite painful elimination is the one where the girl gets hit in face with the soccer ball falling out of the sky. It looks so painful, but it's SO funny, especially in the replay, when it happens over and over and over.

mountainexplorer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
You gotta love the voice over dubbing. Sometimes you wonder what it is they're really saying, cause you know its not close to what we hear. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Bhintz

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
watch it all the time funny as hell /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
i love that show. the sexual inuendoes are funnier than people getting hurt. the way they describe the moves( the scary uncle, the double kneed nob gobbler,the san quenton,etc.) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif great sh!t. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Top Bottom