Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moving

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Apr 15, 2005.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Build(s):
    Finally found a rental with a decent size shop. Started moving in this week too. Don't think it is a good sign when I called up the power company to start service and they said the town I live in didn't show up on thier maps though.

Now I just need to find some furnature for cheap or free... I've got a mattress so far, rest of the house is empty. :blush:

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

What town are you in? I bet I've been there. I grew up in that area.

I might have a small couch and a recliner you can have. I need to talk to the wife, but we are going to be getting rid of some furniture real soon. The other couches might be up for sale cheap too. I don't know for sure what her plans are though.

I'll let you know. :cool1:

3. kennyw

Build(s):
    Moving from Benton City to Burbank... I'm farther away from work now, but my drive is about 10 minutes shorter since it is all freeway (probably could take another 5 minutes off if I could drive the speed limit).

I'm gonna be in Vancouver tomorrow morning. Give me a call on my cell or I'll call you I guess. I'd be happy to get furniture out of your way. :grin:

4. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

www.craigslist.com

5. kennyw

Build(s):
    Only problem with craiglist for me is I'm 4 hours away from both Seattle and Portland and all the good stuff is gone quick. They don't have a craiglist for this area.