CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

msnbc gas prices news article:

SlyDog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I wish we got 1.80 !! Right now 87 is at 1.99 at its LOWEST grr...I know California is even higher! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif For 91 here its 2.14 appoximatley...pain when I have to fill up my dad's car /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
here in cali on base is 2.07
out in town is anywhere from 2.17 to 2.32
oh, this is all for 87 octane. and i drive a 454 dually as a daily driver./forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif im looking for a DD at this time.../forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
grant

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
today it was still $1:68 for 87.i'm transfering to our taylor store. it's only 5 miles from the house /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif now i drive 18 one way,cool when traffic is good. but sucks stuck in traffic idleing out gas /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

zcarczar

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Shoot you guys need to quit your whining, gas went up 10 cents here over night. Now the gas at the local gas station is $2.27 for 87.

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
They are talking about a national average, 2.25 in Cali, 1.67 in Florida, you take all prices and average the out.

BTW those prices are just to give the idea, since people don't the "National Average" part of the comments

MTBLAZER89

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
We drive to Reno (60 Miles) to fill up $.30 cheaper. Makes no sense they can [darn] us just cause we live away from the city /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
We drive to Reno (60 Miles) to fill up $.30 cheaper. Makes no sense they can [darn] us just cause we live away from the city /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes sense... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
i thought the same thing /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif they had a cartoon in the local paper about a guy letting his car idle,his wife asked why and he said he wanted to get the expensive gas out to fill up with the cheaper stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

MTBLAZER89

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes sense... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we don't make a special trip, but usually just put in enough to get there and fill up, but at $.30 cheaper per gallon it's about worth it

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
<font color="red">DEATH TO OPEC!</font>

im about sick of paying $1.90 a gallon for 89...i drive 100 miles a day, so i spend close to $80 a week on gas. luckily, my carpool pitches in, but dayum... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

K5Jimmy

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's $1.65 here for 87 cheapest I've seen....I usually get my fill 2 or 3 times a week at the Fina for $1.67-$1.69 depending on which one I go to...usually around $45 a pop...so I run $90-$135 a week...But...I got the Company Credit card, and it's a Company truck...haven't put gas in the K5 for about a month, and still have over half a tank...The wife runs about $15 a week thru her Altima.....It's gonna get Much worse.... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

88Silverado

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Average here is 2.15-2.25 for 87. Costco or Sams Club is around $2/gal. What really pisses me off is the price for diesel was 1.97 last week now it jumped to 2.30 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pulling a round tripper to Cali in a couple of weeks.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[/ QUOTE ]

FIXED IT FOR YA /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

R72K5

Banned
Reaction score
i would put up with the high gas prices like you guys state above in order to be able to live somewhere such as Cali where things other than just cornfields and farm stores actually exist,

im tired of missing out and being sheltered here.

the msnbc story on these prices is way behind, hmm.

Top Bottom