CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

my favorite truck

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
2930studs.jpg

This is "Lucky Truck" took awhile for me to find some pics but if you look close you can see some of the bullet holes in the mirror holders (mirrors were shot out), it was the only survivor of every engagment we were in, thus the name. The guy on the right with the thong on his head was my Plt cmdr, he got shot but did come back /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

scrappyk5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
may god be with them all

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
Bill

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
with what's going on now, the war never ended. Let's pray that our's keep safe /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

gjk5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif Thank You for what you do! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Uhh yeah paul thats real kewl I think those panties look nice on the Lt /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

bryguy00b

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
i can understand why u love it man! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Dandwg

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

tomseviltwin

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
It is not lost on me what you guys do over there for us. Thanks alot. You guys rock!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

scoutillac

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Is that MOPP gear I see? If so that sucks. I wish I could be there to help. I'm not slated until next summer.

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Oh yes wonderfull MOPP level 3 for most of it, /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif, i tried to find the truck once we got back and buy or steal it but by the time it got to the states it had alot of work done to it and just wasent the same, still a good truck. Also those of you with the run flats, i have "field tested" them, you are good up to 40-45 mph with both front tires riped open /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

civicstomper

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

wayne

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif USA /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif USA /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Top Bottom