My Girlfreind the Saint !!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yellowK20, Oct 3, 2003.

1. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    Girl Bought me this truck 2 weeks ago(yes she is awesome ans no she will not be available anytime soon /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif) Finally got some pics I really like it can't wait to get started on it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif 69 C-10 4x4

2. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

cool looks nice... does she have a sister? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status

Looks like a blank canvas to me... The possibilitys are endless. Good find! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I the only thing I hope is that you have a friend that can do body work or you can it. I had a body shop quote me 2 grand to fix just the rust in my blazer ( which is the Rockers, Front Floors, and Kick panels on both sides) /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

4. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

ferget pics of the truck she bought ya... post pics of her (and any available female relatives)... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. yellowK20

Build(s):
    no sisters but a bunch of hot couisins /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. yellowK20

Build(s):
    My cousin is a bodyman and he owes me some money......... actually he owes me alot of money /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so he's gonna do the body and paint work /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. yellowK20

Build(s):
    those pics are the only rust it has the truck is very solid and fairly straight /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Build(s):
    I was about to say it looks like she didnt want you around the house for a while /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. yellowK20

Build(s):
    That's fine I gotta new toy !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Build(s):
    Well, you live in the desert surrounded by rust free trucks and she picked one like that? But since it is the thought that counts, what was she thinking /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Really is a cool truck though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I love the old pickups myself. Is she gonna help you fix it up?

11. 78GMCJIMMY

78GMCJIMMY 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Girl Bought me this truck 2 weeks ago(yes she is awesome ans no she will not be available anytime soon /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif) Finally got some pics I really like it can't wait to get started on it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif 69 C-10 4x4

[/ QUOTE ]What kinda rig are you gonna buy for her? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifAfter all I think she desrves it! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    no sisters but a bunch of hot couisins /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] ALRIGHT! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Should have passed the truck up. Thats just another scam by any girl to get you to buy them an engagement ring. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

14. wild-will

wild-will 1/2 ton status

with all the love your gonna need to give to that truck you wont have any left for her. I'll take that job

15. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

" SITTING PAITENLY WAITING FOR PICS OF THE GIRL" WE KNOW SHE GOT YA A GREAT LOOKING TRUCK, NOW STOP TEASING US, LOL
    HEY MAN GOOD LOOKING TRUCK, IM LOOKING FOR ONE KINDA LIKE THAT MY SELF 67-71 GREAT BODY STYLE

16. yellowK20

Build(s):
    every 67-72 truck I've ever seen has some rust some where on it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif plus it's a 4x4 longbed 4-spd I've wanted a truck like this since I was a little kid and I guess I told her about it one day when we were watching the Trucks! episode with project copperhead so she spent the next 2 months tracking down a 4x4 longbed 4-speed and bought it for me ! yep she's gonna help me work on it we already ordered the patch panels and most of the interior parts and both front fenders and a Sliding rear window /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. yellowK20

Build(s):
    well I kinda "gave" her my stepside 75 K-10 4x4 to play with she's gonna redo the interior and put some 40" tsl's on it (since she robbed my 37" mtr's for her ford ) and put the Bigblock out of the yellow truck in it(the 377 is going in the 69 ) also were gonna put some doors of an 90 blazer with power door locks and power windows and repaint the truck with a 3-1/2" cowl hood . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. yellowK20

Build(s):
    Not yet , not tell she's done with college in 3+ years /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

19. yellowK20

Build(s):
    [ QUOTE ]
    with all the love your gonna need to give to that truck you wont have any left for her. I'll take that job

[/ QUOTE ] What size tires does your truck have ??? she won't even consider anyone with tires smaller then hers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

THAT DOES IT, LETS SEE HER TRUCK, AND HER, LOL