my name is Katrina

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

My dad is Paul. I am 6 years old. I like horses. I like all the funny faces.

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Hey lads. My daughter really wanted to post here since Steve added all the new smileys. FYI, this is her first post on any forum ever. Do me a favor and reply to her. It will make her day!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Hi there Katrina. Nice to have you here on the boards. Feel free to come on here and post smilies anytime. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Hi Katrina nice to see a new and fresh post /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif! Have fun with this as much as you can /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif!
    Bill

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hiya Katrina, im Josh.. great to have you visiting at ck5 today! come back anytime and post smiley faces!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Build(s):
    hi there katrina,
    my name is jeff and i know your dad Paul, how are things up north, i live in texas and it is colder here although probably not as cold as it is up there, i have 2 daughters that like to go wheeling with me and help on the blazer, they like horses also and we have a few where i live, do you like to help your dad out on the blazer when it is warmer, these new faces are funny, i like them /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    this one /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif or this one /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif reminds me of me
    have a good day and talk to us again
    jeff

6. Tweetysuarus

[ QUOTE ]
    My dad is Paul. I am 6 years old. I like horses. I like all the funny faces.

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Hey lads. My daughter really wanted to post here since Steve added all the new smileys. FYI, this is her first post on any forum ever. Do me a favor and reply to her. It will make her day!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey CanmoreK5 you should have a pic post with her in the drivers seat! That should make her day to see herself on here!
    Bill

7. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

WAAAAZZZZZZZZZZUUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hi Katrina,

My name is Bubba. Perhaps you have heard you're dad talk about me; hopefully it was all nice. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester Premium Member

Hi Katrina, your dad is a funny monkey.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Hi Katrina. How's it goin, eh?

[​IMG]

11. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Hello Katrina !!!!!!!

No Pauls going to have to get another line, so they both can be on here.
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

12. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Hello Katrina !!!!!!!

Now Pauls going to have to get another line, so they both can be on here.
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

13. Can Can

I like you guys. Thank you for replying. I have a pet bird. This is my favorite smileys- /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

Bubba is a funny name.

My dad took a picture of me:

[​IMG]

Bye bye.

14. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

15. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer Diesel Powered Premium Member

Hi Katrina! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nice truck your dad has there... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Maybe he'll buy you a real vehicle like that one day for you to drive. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester Premium Member

Those are cool mountains you have in the background Katrina... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifDid I metion your Dad is a silly monkey.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Tweetysuarus

You rule /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif world! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Have fun!
    Bill

18. Can Can

Thanks a lot, brothers!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Katrina just went to bed with a big smile on her face!!! She had a lot of fun reading the replies and got a kick out of how nice some of you guys are. I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth about a couple of you fawkers..... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And Fumes, I appreciate the opportunity to explain why some here consider me a "silly monkey"..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. docgab

docgab 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Hi Katrina. How's it goin, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, you speak Canadian!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

HI Katrina
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]