CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

My new off road machine.

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
sweet, just don't let us catch you snoozing on the job /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score
I generally hate creapers, but if I had that, I might use it.

Didn't they send one of those to Mars?

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Say wasn't that the chassis they used in the Hummer H2 soap box derby commercial? I could have swore in the beginning the kid started the body on it...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

kick A$$ creeper!

mudhog

THEGAME
Reaction score
sweet /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
I need a creeper, but I doubt I could find a cheap one that would hold my ass

Of course it's at the point where I can just sit under the truck....

POWERMAD

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I picked it up when I seen it on the Matco truck today.
It was on sale for $180. Regular price is $252.
Snap On has them too for about the same price.
I didn't buy it for work, most rigs are to low to get under with a low profile creeper let alone that sucker.
I just got sick of laying in the wet gravel and mud working on stuff at home.
As soon as I seen it I had to have it, didn't care what it cost.
I will have to keep it locked up though, as soon as the boys see it it won't be long till they are treating it like a go-cart. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

POWERMAD

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I had to try it out as soon as I got home.
What's that one event called? Luge (sp)
I tried difefrent air pressures till it rolled good on the 3/4 gravel, was just kinda pushing myself around the lot and gave a big push and shot down the driveway backwards.
My drive way is about 30 yds long and kinda steep, pitch black and haulin ass backwards down the driveway. I bailed off right before I hit the HWY and it kept on going till it went in the ditch on the other side.
I was laughin so bad I nearly pissed myself.
Of course I went and did it again.
Anyway that was a good buy, I recomend one if you work outside. It doesn't do to well in the mud though, not enough wheel speed. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
It does sit pretty high though, I have a snap on creeper with that frame style but with 3" wheels and I thought it was big. But it rolled under the K5 no sweat. 6"x2" tires, takes 50psi, but I aired down to 35 for the gravel. LMAO
If they weren't so big I would get one for work. pretty cool to be able to roll over air hoses, screwdrivers, little pebbles that stop a regular creeper wheel, I ramped one of the clutch disks from the rig I was working on.
But the shop floor at work is polished concrete so a creeper is not realy needed unless you have a big friggin mess going on and don't feel like rolling around in oil and fuel.
Today was cool tool day, wanna know what else I got?
4 vendors show up at the shop. Snap-On, Cornwell, Mac and Matco.
It never failes I get em all paid off and wind up getting sucked in again. LOL

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly why I could never wrench for a living. You're forever in debt to your tool guys even if you don't want to.

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I agree. As soon as the SnapOn/Matco/Cornwell dude tells me I can open a credit account, I'd be all over that like Oprah on a ham sandwich...

POWERMAD

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Ya it's a bitch, it sucks , don't do it.
Made 47K last year, it sucks I hate it.
Fawkin commie tool guys suckin me into buyin all kinds of cool sh!t.

wasted wages

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be all over that like Oprah on a ham sandwich...

[/ QUOTE ] Or like a bum on a bologna sandwich,
like white on rice,,,,,,like cold on ice ,,,,like stink on sh*t,,,,,

atlantak-5er

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I wish they would have sent that to mars instead of that POS that broke down! Probably would have been a better investment! At least the aliens might get some use out of the creeper!

bigjbear

1 ton status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I agree. As soon as the SnapOn/Matco/Cornwell dude tells me I can open a credit account, I'd be all over that like Oprah on a ham sandwich...

[/ QUOTE ]
Hell, we've got an open account through work. Walk out to the truck, pick what you want, give your employee number, and away you go /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Then it's payrole deducted from your direct deposit at $80 a month, no intrest, no hastle of going to pay if the weathers bad or you're busy /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif I've bought more tools in the past three years than I had when I started.

bryguy00b

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
when the snapon guys or mac guys come to are shop at school we get 50% of all tools /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Thats awsome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I bet it rolls over bolts and washer with ease, unlike the ones with the disc or caster rollers that blow.

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
when the snapon guys or mac guys come to are shop at school we get 50% of all tools /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And they're still a rip off. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Top Bottom