CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Navigation buttons have holes in them?

Blue85

Yooper
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I've noticed the last few days in Chrome on PC, you can't click on the text portion of the navigation buttons. In the little box, above and below the text, the cursor becomes the hand. Directly over the text, the cursor becomes the pointer and there is no button to click.
Navigation bar ck5.JPG

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
I've noticed the last few days in Chrome on PC, you can't click on the text portion of the navigation buttons. In the little box, above and below the text, the cursor becomes the hand. Directly over the text, the cursor becomes the pointer and there is no button to click.
View attachment 425605
Just checked in Chrome on PC and it works for me, maybe clear your browsers cache?

Blue85

Yooper
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I've tried on 3 PCs and all the same. Clearing cache made no difference. Same thing in Edge.

nvrenuf

Klaatu barada nikto
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I just noticed that, for me, it's only on the 2nd navigation bar from the top.

The top bar "HOME | FORUMS | WHAT'S NEW | BUILDS... etc" doesn't do it, it's the one below it. For example if I'm in the Garage forum the 2nd bar reads "HOME | FORUMS | GENERAL DISCUSSION", this is the bar with holes - none of the others do it. I tried to screen shot it but the pic doesn't show the mouse pointer.

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
I tested this on Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Android and everything works correctly. Do me a favor, logout and see if you still have the issue while not logged in.

nvrenuf

Klaatu barada nikto
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I tested this on Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Android and everything works correctly. Do me a favor, logout and see if you still have the issue while not logged in.

I logged out, closed the window, opened a new window of CK5 and it still behaves the same as when I'm logged in.

It's only when you're over the dead center of what you are clicking on, all around it works.

nvrenuf

Klaatu barada nikto
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I just noticed page number boxes do it as well as the text controls at the top of a reply box BUT only in a quote, not a straight reply. Crazy stuff.

Correction, I cannot duplicate the text control issue I had a min ago.

Last edited:

Blue85

Yooper
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
It works normally when I'm logged out. Logged back in, it's just like the photos from @nvrenuf again.

Top Bottom