CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Need AZ lookout stolen ATV

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
I get home tonight and my neighbor across the street from me had one of his ATV's stolen .I'm in East Mesa near the JCT. If anyone gets offered a "Deal" on a used ATV let me know. It is red and white with a blue seat 250cc about ten year old. Woman there couldn't say what brand until husband gets home, I'll ask when I see him leaving for work in AM. Working folk don't deserve this.
Thanks,
Paul

Update ***
It is a honda Allan. They think it was a local kid whose come around before and did a little work for them. People saw the kid on our street that day and didn't think nothing of it. Thing is this kid is nowhere to be found. Sure they will find the kid, not sure about the bike.
PAul

SlyDog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Ack! Thieves need to die! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'll keep my eyes open and tell my friends in Mesa !

bigyellowjimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Hope they get it back but I doubt it, this happens all the time around here. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a smokin deal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

justhorsinaround

3/4 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess it's a Honda from the description. That sucks for them Paul. Tell them not to worry Arizona CK5ers are on the case!!!!! [Insert the dunt dunt sound from Law & Order here.] Good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
I wish you were a COP already /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'd have you bring the car youd get over sometimes to scare people /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

SlyDog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Scottsdale PD in Mesa..hmmm /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Why not /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

justhorsinaround

3/4 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
I'm thinkin that once they find the kid they'll find that bike. At the very least, the powers that be will make the kid buy your neighbors a nice new bike.

Good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

Top Bottom