Need to adapt a TH 350 to a 208 that was behind a 700R4

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Scorpion, Feb 15, 2003.

  1. Scorpion

    Scorpion Registered Member

    Jun 5, 2002
    Likes Received:
    Denver, Colorado
    I saw the two other threads discussing going the other direction (208 to a 205) but I need to go the other direction. Has anyone figured out a way to do this (or is there just an obvious answer that I'm not aware of.

    Why you ask? A friend and I are working on building our own doublers but don't have a running truck with a 700R4. I'd like to put it and test it out in my '72 but my current trans type is obviously a promblem

    Any help would be appreciated... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Share This Page