New Mexico Wheelin'

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by yellowK20, Jun 10, 2003.

1. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    New Mexico Wheelin\'

I know this is the Arizona forum but were neighbors so I thought I'd check in I'm about 4 hours from tucson and was wondering if theres anyone in this forum that wheels over this way

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Re: New Mexico Wheelin\'

I love going to NM.....

I'm originally from El Paso... And although I daily thank the great one above that I'm gone, I love to go back to the EP/ Las Cruces area to 'wheel. Usually once a year or so I wind up in this general area. We'll have to get together!

And northern NM is great too! I think Farmington/Aztec is prolly my favorite "rock" spot. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Marv

3. yellowK20

Build(s):

Yeah, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifEl Paso is about 90 miles south of here and Las Cruces is like 60 miles away My club wheels a lot over in Las Cruces and I go watch the Chile Challenge every year /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (my stuff never seems to be ready to wheel over there ) one of the guys in our club has a Blue Chevy Luv that's built pretty well he used to run toyota axles now he has a D44/14boltff combo that works very well he goes to moab and up to farmington on a regular basis [ QUOTE ]
    I'm originally from El Paso... And although I daily thank the great one above that I'm gone

[/ QUOTE ] El Paso kinda sucks but it's the closet place to go that actually has things to do . Thanks for the reply and let me Know When you come over this way again /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I've seen your buddy's Chevy Luv. I think it had a Buick 231 in it and one of the first "double case" setups I remember seeing, no?!

Marv

5. yellowK20

Build(s):

Yep that's him His name is Greg Hibner very good guy that truck is pretty wicked /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif