CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Newly opened trail Moab/Montrose. Rim Rocker Trail.

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just heard about this opening so that the entire 160 mile route can be driven. I am attaching maps. I think a lot of it is dirt roads and some pavement sections but should be beautiful country to pass through. I may start breaking in my blazer running some of it.

Attachments

• Rim Rocker Trail.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 34

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun way to get to Blazer Bash one of these years.
Yeah should be a way cool scenic ride. Not sure how technical it will be. I think it would be good to break it up into about three sections unless you want to camp along the way. Im pretty sure I better go check it out. It goes through a big chunk of the area my wife and I have deer tags for in October.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
I think I remember hearing about it before and it's supposed to be all pretty easy.

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah from what I heard it had always been there they just finally got it all connected or something to do with the blm.

oatsk5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
All I've heard is side by sides I haven't heard of any jeeps or full sizes on it. The banner I saw for was geared for 4 wheelers and sideas by sides.

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score
My buddy did uravan to buckeye lake which is at the Utah/Colorado border in his land cruiser. He said it was just dirt road but good scenery and there's some mining and stuff to explore if you get away from the main road.

oatsk5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
My buddy did uravan to buckeye lake which is at the Utah/Colorado border in his land cruiser. He said it was just dirt road but good scenery and there's some mining and stuff to explore if you get away from the main road.

Top Bottom