CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Northern Nevada trails

bmxbryant9

Rebuild reboot
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Anyone live in the reno area? I've been looking around at some of the trails in that area, about 3 hours from me. Would be sweet to find some that are 2 or 3 day wheelin trips. I know @colbystephens used to live out there. Are there any good maps of the trail systems?

crookedunit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bro, if your looking for a multi-day boondocking adventure in Nothern NV the Black Rock Playa/ High Rock area is hard to beat. The scenary is insane, nobody for miles around and there are countless historical sites to explore. Mild-moderate wheeling through the High Rock Canyon. Make sure you are well prepared and go with at least one other vehicle.

Nate

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone live in the reno area? I've been looking around at some of the trails in that area, about 3 hours from me. Would be sweet to find some that are 2 or 3 day wheelin trips. I know @colbystephens used to live out there. Are there any good maps of the trail systems?
There's another guy still up in Reno but he's rigless for now and he's not on ck5 anymore but I was with him a few weeks ago.
He knows the trails around Reno.
I will ask him if he can either post or send me info and I will share.

Top Bottom