CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Not going to BB21, cabin available!

76zimmer

Flyin Rat
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I had reservations for a basic cabin at Moab rim campark. #48 if you look at a campground map. It might be available if there isnt a waiting list. Give them a call asap if you dont have reservations made already.
435-260-9743

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
I had reservations for a basic cabin at Moab rim campark. #48 if you look at a campground map. It might be available if there isnt a waiting list. Give them a call asap if you dont have reservations made already.
435-260-9743
That sucks man, gonna miss the campfire stories

76zimmer

Flyin Rat
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Dude, that was a great night. Kert and I both enjoyed the neighborhood! I had a truly Great time. I’ll be back!
I’ll be following the HotRod dragweek this year, as it starts and ends at my home track!

Beek

aka Bents Sister
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude, that was a great night. Kert and I both enjoyed the neighborhood! I had a truly Great time. I’ll be back!
I’ll be following the HotRod dragweek this year, as it starts and ends at my home track!
I guess I’ll have to find someone else to bully! Lol. gonna miss your face Zim.

76zimmer

Flyin Rat
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
It was a tough decision to make, I havent really got the Maiden out for any adventure other than riding around my back trails that are nothing more than two tracks. Got some shock and bump changes I want to make to it, as well as redo the exhaust pipes, and some other minor things. Drag week really has my attention this year, I may try to travel with the group from track to track this year. Funnernhell, enjoy life!

Beek

aka Bents Sister
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was trying to create a game plan to oust Kert from your passenger seat so I could ride for hells gate. Lol. You’ll have a great time at the dragstrip. Posts lots of pics.

1 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I skipped an opportunity to go on Drag Week with Ebke ten plus years ago. I still regret it.

Martin

76zimmer

Flyin Rat
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I wish I had a competitive car, and could physically go the 1000mi., but my bigass in that car just gets pretty uncomfortable after 50mi or so.
I went on the powertour in 2012, and only did about 5-600mi over two days, and my knees hurt for a week....gettin' old! I'll have to be a Drag Week groupie!

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
You need a Buick. Of course bigger seats mean your track tramps also have bigger seats. Probably worth it.
Decision made, sell the Vette and buy a GS

Top Bottom