CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

ok, who else is psyched about the Punisher?

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Been a fan for years and Im totally psyched about the new Punisher flick being released in April. The flick is very 70s/80s action-esque, no lame cheesy lookin CGI. Its also R-rated, which means the director/studio prolly want a Punisher that pays homage to the comics as opposed to going for a PG-13 to try and make more $ on the deal. I love Travolta as a bad guy, I think he really gets into his characters when he gets the rare opportunity to be the villain (like in face off!). At first I was doubtful about TJ as the Punisher... but the guy put on some muscle, and with the right kind of gritty cinematography it will work (remember what people said before Keaton played batman?!). Check out this movie poster promo...

thepunisher_1.jpg

this flick is gonna rock. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif time to kick some criminal a$$!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

j

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
w00t

now only if he drove a k5 instead of that wussy van

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the punsiher comic but I'll sure as hell watch the movie, got a quick rundown of what its about?

What I'm looking forawrd to is Hellboy....

The previews are super cheesy, but I realize as I read the comic over again, the whole thing IS cheesy, but in a great demon from hell fighting nazis way

The only Logo merchandise I own besides off road stickers, a nd a few anime things is my Hellboy zippo and shotglass

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
lead in to every Punisher comic...

"When mobsters slew his family, Frank Castle vowed to spend the rest of his life avenging them! Trained as a Marine and equipped with a state of the art arsenal he now wages a one-man war on crime"

he has no superpowers... he's just pissed off, has mad training, knows how to fight, has lots of kick azz guns and he lives to slay criminals. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

unick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
ME ME ME ME!!!! Punisher is the only superhero Ive ever liked. Probably becaus ehes just a regular guy with lots of guns /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

joez

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
ME ME ME ME!!!! Punisher is the only superhero Ive ever liked. Probably becaus ehes just a regular guy with lots of guns /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Same here! He wasnt mutated by a spider, he cant fly, he has no special powers, just guns and one goal, revenge. I cant wait. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

MUDNUTT

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
is this 1 suposed to be better than the 1 with dolph lundgren?

deck

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
the 1989 flick was total crap. It was made by a lil studio in australia... it was never released for american theaters (mainly because it sucked).

this version will unquestionably be better.

j

Top Bottom