CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

One hell of a guy!!!!!!!!

55Willy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Mike M (90Blzr) just got my vote for MEMBER of the year!

It all started wen I was trying o get a bumper from EricM. Only hard part was getting it from Sac. to here in Oregon. If anyone has seen he post in the west coast forum, you'll see there as a BIG OL' SWAP-A-ROO. stuff going every which way.

Do to a lack of communication onmy part I wasn't able to get a hol dof Eric soon enough but Mike knew I wanted the bumper so he could pass it off to KennyW and then Kenny dropped it off to me.

heres where the smiles and thumbs come out!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mike paid Eric for the bumper since I didn't get the dough in time. That right there is the coolest thing ever.

YEEHAW this site rules! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
yeah mike is awesome, i've met him a few times. Heck he helped me load my 14ff into the bed of my blazer, then when he was leaving he asked if there was anything else i needed moved /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif great guy /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
That;s cool as hell man, when Brent (8_YOUR_H2) shipped me all the stuff I bought off him, the boxes were FULL of wierd [darn], 2 way radios, butterfly knives.... etc.

Also Spickler gave me his nice balanced rims on the tires I bought off him instead of some other older ones he found and bought for me. Of course he sold those and bought yet onother set of wheels.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Top Bottom