CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Overland Dysfunction Rendezvous 2016

attendance

• Total voters

AgDieseler

Certified Scrap Producer
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I know the exact dates for the great adventure is still an open conversation. Whatever date range allows for the largest number of attendees makes absolute good sense. As for June, I'll be out. Work travel takes me in a very different direction, and we're planning to start a series of large house projects at that time. My mind and suburban will be in full work mode.

Meanwhile, I am moving ahead with truck prep.

David

natemc

Adventure is an Addiction
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I think I may have let you guys down. @muddysub and I were pretty disappointed in having to cancel. However, I can now tell you that I will not be able to lead a big trip at all this year. I now have some very large life changing events happening this year. If I can find the time too fix the limo in the next couple months. I will lead a couple local Oregon adventures.

AgDieseler

Certified Scrap Producer
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'll look forward to when we can get together. BB16 maybe.

David

natemc

Adventure is an Addiction
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
BB16 is a definite no for me. I have Demo International 2016 at the end of September. That leaves me only a couple weeks to slay elk before leaving for Vancouver/Maple Ridge BC.

Chevk587

Whiskey bent & Hell bound
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Can and how do I get info for this please send me info or post a link thanks

crookedunit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Resurecting an old thread, just curious if anyone made the trip out to Black Rock/High Rock. Been through the area a few times, it never dissappoints.

Nate

Top Bottom