CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

PAD - Photo-A-Day

bigjbear

1 ton status
Staff member
Reaction score
You know your at a bowling alley when socks are in the vending machine. View attachment 380084
Vending machine in a hostel/albergue in Spain. Candy, scallop shells marked with a cross, beer, sun screen, juice, condoms, olives, tooth brush, clothes pins, chips, cured ham... I’m kind of surprised there were no socks.

CE7B4454-AD1F-4C48-BA8D-D4D4DB5A07F5.jpeg

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I can see most of that, but the clothes pins aren't even on the map...

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
nooooo go on her you know what pig pen parts .... if she is in to that stuff . :cool1: :eek1:

How many times did you hit the “beer” button on that vending machine?!

The Griff

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
This 6.2 runs like a sewing machine, but I pulled it up to the garage to change the air cleaner, and ever since it won't crank fast enough to start.

Replaced the ground cables and the crossover, but it still struggles to make a single revolution. Guess the starter is done.

Snapchat-702442603.jpg

TuckerK5

Incovignito!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
This 6.2 runs like a sewing machine, but I pulled it up to the garage to change the air cleaner, and ever since it won't crank fast enough to start.

Replaced the ground cables and the crossover, but it still struggles to make a single revolution. Guess the starter is done.

View attachment 380145
Crankshaft prolly broke!

The Griff

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn’t a failed damper what causes the broken crankshaft?
Would it make sense to change it proactively?
I've heard that, but this is my first 6.2 and I'm not all that familiar yet. Most of what I know is stuff I've noticed in passing.

Of my two closest friends, one had a 6.2 he locked solid trying to start with ether, and the other still has a 6.5 he trusts almost more than his Duramax. The 6.5 did this exact same thing and it needed all the battery cables replaced and two new batteries.

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, haven’t had to buy clothes pins from a vending machine

but Vegas PD also frowns on nudity
Threes Company What GIF

TuckerK5

Incovignito!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vending machine in a hostel/albergue in Spain. Candy, scallop shells marked with a cross, beer, sun screen, juice, condoms, olives, tooth brush, clothes pins, chips, cured ham... I’m kind of surprised there were no socks.

View attachment 380104
I’m wondering what the sea shells are for.
Thinking of the movie Demolition Man.

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score

View attachment 380145
My 6.2 did that once upon a time. Got a 6.5 starter for it and the correct brace. Cranks way better now. Mine has also been modified for 2 950 CCA group 31 batteries.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
My 6.2 did that once upon a time. Got a 6.5 starter for it and the correct brace. Cranks way better now. Mine has also been modified for 2 950 CCA group 31 batteries.
I have the newer starter on all mine as well.
Much better

Top Bottom