CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

PAD - Photo-A-Day

eric67camino

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, just need to get the front brought up a little, and won't even look like the truck I brought home last month.

It's a Peacemaker Outlaw Premium on the front, and the rear is 8" drop version of their Outlaw.

They're both really beefy, mounting to the frame with 3/8s plate, the front mounting using the original bumper mounts and the tow hook mounts inside the frame.

View attachment 396166

View attachment 396167
Interesting. I'll have to look it up. I thought for sure it was the ranch hand.

The Griff

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had six of those new Firestones on my last work truck at the DNR, they sure got around pretty darn good, though maybe not quite as good as the previous generation of them.

Damn good tires regardless.

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Dual plane intake?

I’m curious is that’s even relevant if it’s MPFI since the intake is dry. I suspect this is on the Dirty Sancho...
Not Sancho, this is my new tow pig, stock L29 with 120K miles. I'm pretty sure the upstream O2 on that bank is sending an incorrect reading to the ECU. I should have hooked it up to my scanner before I pulled the plugs, I thought it was a head gasket leaking.....

Top Bottom