CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

PAD - Photo-A-Day

KirsL

Diesel maniac
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been there, done that.

You weren't able to drive it home in 2nd or 4th gear?
No point in taking it home when all my tools are at work. Plus the roads I had to take are all at least 45 speed limit.
Plus I used the tow company I use for work stuff. They showed up in 20 minutes. Was just safer and faster.

Capt Ron

Minus .7 liters
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I missed that part.
I knew it was 69 because no sidemarker
Actually the Pontiac Spear is the side marker in the rear and in the front the park light wraps around the side.
69"s also have a "speed streak" coming off of the wheel wells front and rear. A 69 bird is next on my bucket list.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually the Pontiac Spear is the side marker in the rear and in the front the park light wraps around the side.
69"s also have a "speed streak" coming off of the wheel wells front and rear. A 69 bird is next on my bucket list.
I meant to say not a 69 for lack of the sidemarker

acm

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
67 or 68?
As Capt Ron stated, she's a 68.
Folks picked it up in 69 from Mockingbird Pontiac. Only major piece that's not original is the rear end.
Dragged it from DFW to San Antonio last night and it rained the damn near the whole trip!!!

Capt Ron

Minus .7 liters
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Folks picked it up in 69 from Mockingbird Pontiac. Only major piece that's not original is the rear end.
Dragged it from DFW to San Antonio last night and it rained the damn near the whole trip!!!
Being a 400 car and also a vert is way nice.
Any other details?
Yours?
A build thread coming?

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a shame.
After being protected for 30 years, the first thing that happened was a flood :doah:

Top Bottom