CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

PAD - Photo-A-Day

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Final phase of that property. City shut me down on buying it. If I'm not building a house on it, I can't buy it. :dunno:
I didn't even think it was a build able lot with their new rules..
So it'll probably stay exactly like that forever now. Specially since that's all lime and grass isn't going to grow lol.
No body is building a house in this neighborhood .
Tried buying the white house and it looks like it'd take about $12k to get that.... To steep for me lol.

IMG_20211125_094932580.jpg

campfire

Adventure is out there!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Final phase of that property. City shut me down on buying it. If I'm not building a house on it, I can't buy it. :dunno:
So it'll probably stay exactly like that forever now. Specially since that's all lime and grass isn't going to grow lol.
Tried buying the white house and it looks like it'd take about $12k to get that.... To steep for me lol.

View attachment 396400

Even I don't think $12k seems particularly expensive for a house these days.

And I live in a $17k house!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Big Ray

Doing O.K. For An Old Fat Man!
Premium Member
Reaction score

View attachment 396400
Shame about the property. Make a great back yard!

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shame about the property. Make a great back yard!
Still not out of it. Just found out I can purchase the deed to the white house online for $931 on tax sale.
So I'm purchasing it tonight that way.
I'll have a year and a half before I can take full possession, but I'll have to maintain the outside on my own still.
My fingers are crossed.
If I get the white house I can buy the vacant lot, and I'll see if I can get it cheaper.
City didn't tell me the price, a neighbor told me what they wanted for the one next to him. 4 doors up from here.
It may be cheaper.

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's more... I'll drop another tractor pic here and there today lol

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
No point in taking it home when all my tools are at work. Plus the roads I had to take are all at least 45 speed limit.
Plus I used the tow company I use for work stuff. They showed up in 20 minutes. Was just safer and faster.
Pbbbrhlth... I drove my truck from 2 to 4 for a year

wyo_tom

yup, i'm a niner...
Premium Member
Reaction score
I found a random cat in my barn.

View attachment 396430
I’ll let the barn cats go. There is nothing worse than the wife unit finding a mouse in the house.

The problem I have, is the neighbor let rabbits go before she moved to Cody. Two of them liked my yard. Imma gank them effers real soon here. The masks will make some nice flys

Top Bottom