CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

PAD - Photo-A-Day

The Griff

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
They put those front ends on suburbans in Mexico from the factory for a while.

The Mexican 800 trucks got all kinds of weirdness, angry eye Tahoes and Suburbans, vortec 350s and 4 speeds up to like 05, 400SS optioned reg cab short beds.

Dodges got their own kookery too.
Mexican market stuff is cool.

6872xtc

make mine modified
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Neither. Car was parked at dunkin, when driver got out she was attractive. My emoji use was in she was smoking hot, sorry for the confusion.

Wouldn't have thought the sticker was funny if it was some long haired dude driving.
Don't worry, some of us figured out your emoji.
:saweet:

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
You just mortar that back together? That gonna support the wall/roof?

All it broke was a half of a block out. I construction adhesived it back in. Wasn't really supporting anything on that corner part.

KirsL

Diesel maniac
Premium Member
Reaction score
ECF2AB5D-1E10-4E18-9136-A0956CC779D6.jpeg 2AD626F6-45EC-4150-A435-30686F0FD1C1.jpeg

Shop finally took delivery of a new welder. This one has a push/pull setup for aluminum.
And being the boss I get to set it up and try it out first. B5B4FA6F-16BA-4830-8D2B-E9D78EDCAB14.jpeg
Little rusty on my part but not too bad for a fresh out of the box machine. The pulse feature is nice.

The Griff

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
That thing made the rounds on the internet a few years ago, seems to be on different wheels now.

Or there's a breeding pair of one ton flatbed Rolls Royces running around, which seems unlikely.

TuckerK5

Incovignito!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Well, this was stupid :doah:
I was pulling it out to put Infront of the shop, and paid more attention to where I was going than where I was at.
There's a 20" wide trench along the shop for a french drain that never got finished.
I caught it right as the front wheel on the trailer started into the trench. Trailer was clear of the building at that point.
Tried to back up and the dually being a one legged 2wd just spun and slid sideways putting the trailer right against the shop almost.
From my mirror view it looked like I'd hit, but barely if I came forward, so I started forward and the trailer slid down in the trench farther into the building breaking a foundation block, smashing a fender, and forkin up the siding all at once. :eek1::frown
So I have a recovery to do tomorrow. Lol. Damnit.

View attachment 399448

View attachment 399449

View attachment 399450
Man that is so much like stuff I do way too often.

Top Bottom