CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

paypal q's

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
paypal q\'s

Hey, how do I get a paypal account, and do I need a credit card for it? All I have is a bankcard /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

82diesel

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Re: paypal q\'s

Go to https://www.paypal.com
Fill out the personal info and register your Checking account or debit card (ATM w/Visa/Mastercard logo). Then just punch in the email address of the person you want to pay.

Checking account takes a few days to be verified, they send two small deposits to your account (less then $1 total) and you have to verify the exact amounts to paypal to ensure they have your routing and account number correct. Creditcards/Debit cards are quicker.

82diesel

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
The PayPal website is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
It will be available again at approximately 3:00 AM Pacific Time.
We apologize for any inconvenience

[/ QUOTE ]

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score

With a big enough city and enough falsified free checking acounts, along with a lot of hotmail addresses, you could make a couple hundred bucks!

I've used paypal for a lot of stuff, even a $2700 transaction

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

Lets see, I bought my 5.13's axles and my 4spring 4" bds lift (with all the greaseable bushings, shackles, disconnects, zerorates, ubolts) using paypal /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Thats just the big stuff, I dont know how many $5-35 items I have bought and sold on here and ebay. It's also really easy to get money from others with a payapl account too. I've heard alot of people saying bad things about paypal, but other than their 3% they take for credit card transactions I think its a nice setup /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

This week/month alone I bought an echobit flip, poly bushings, 56" springs, my whey protien shake from bodybuilding.com (alot of companies use paypal now too), Looks like I've sent out about $350 and took in about $280 (ebay stuff and few things here). /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom