Phase One of my Evil plot to get another K5 will begin Monday!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 4, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Just got off the phone with "Chad" who is going to pay me $1000 in unmarked bills on Monday afternoon in an undisclosed location in return for my J*ep.

I have my eyes out for a good running, reliable Subaru or something else with good MPG under $1000. Once I have the subaru, I will fix it up slowly and make it nice. The money that will be saved on gas will go into the bank, and hopefully by August I will have enough to get another nice looking (and hopefully running too!!!) K5 just in time for a trip to Moab... if not, I can just use some of that money and talk mom into letting me take the 76 C-10 :P

79 K5 <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/>Go Here</a>
    Wyoming doesn't exist, the map maker just needed to fill the space above Colorado[​IMG]

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

or you can go to Moab, and watch everybody else have fun... [​IMG] - I'll be lucky to have my outta the shop by then!!! [​IMG]

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ain't ya still driving a Xploder?

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Yeah, and a 4 door one at that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Now why'd you go bringing up this dark point in my past? Not only was I driving a Jeep, I was also looking for a CAR and planning to buy a K5 in the near future... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yep, I have my purdy green Exploder... Trying to decide what I want to do with it, either 4 inches and 32's or 3 inches and 32's, or get a James Duff stage one suspension, but that only lifts me up 2.5 inches... but I'd have a nice suspension... Hrm... I've considered what kind of wheeling I do and I'm kinda leaning towards the 2.5 or 3 inch since I don't wheel much and when I do it's nothing too extreme... However, with 2.5 inches people would hardly notice it's lifted if I wasn't parked next to another Explorer... 3 and 4 inches would be a little more noticable, but probably wouldn't be as good for a daily driver...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep, I have my purdy green Exploder... Trying to decide what I want to do with it, either 4 inches and 32's or 3 inches and 32's, or get a James Duff stage one suspension, but that only lifts me up 2.5 inches... but I'd have a nice suspension... Hrm... I've considered what kind of wheeling I do and I'm kinda leaning towards the 2.5 or 3 inch since I don't wheel much and when I do it's nothing too extreme... However, with 2.5 inches people would hardly notice it's lifted if I wasn't parked next to another Explorer... 3 and 4 inches would be a little more noticable, but probably wouldn't be as good for a daily driver...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Go 6" and 35's or 36's, now that would be noticable. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif