CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Pics from your office.

BoondocK5

Chevrolet Bone Collector
Premium Member
Author
Reaction score
DAMMIT! someone must have opened a valve or something.
Reeks of Sulfer(rotten eggs)
<vomitsmilie>

TuckerK5

Incovignito!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I instantly recognized the infamous Alcatraz.

It's nice and cool there today I bet.?.?

Interesting fact. The Anglin brothers were convicted of robbing a bank with a toy gun and was (up until at least a couple of years ago) an ongoing FBI investigation.
Yes it was entirely possible that they were still alive and there was significant evidence to suggest so.

I thought, you know there are a LOT bigger fish for the FBI to fry. Why not offer a pardon if they would come out of hiding and tell their story.
They were being hunted and tax dollars spent for a crime where no one was injured.
They would be like finding a dinosaur still alive.
Ice T has openly admitted that he used to rob banks and never got caught. Of course the statute of limitations had run out when he admitted it.
Anyway apologies in advance for my de-rail.
I’ll end it at that.

rampage

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting fact. The Anglin brothers were convicted of robbing a bank with a toy gun and was (up until at least a couple of years ago) an ongoing FBI investigation.
Yes it was entirely possible that they were still alive and there was significant evidence to suggest so.

I thought, you know there are a LOT bigger fish for the FBI to fry. Why not offer a pardon if they would come out of hiding and tell their story.
They were being hunted and tax dollars spent for a crime where no one was injured.
They would be like finding a dinosaur still alive.
Ice T has openly admitted that he used to rob banks and never got caught. Of course the statute of limitations had run out when he admitted it.
Anyway apologies in advance for my de-rail.
I’ll end it at that.

Ego and pride.

kbclamper

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep. I think they’re finally developing that empty lot.
The surrounding neighborhood raised money to develop it and donated the money to the city to build it out. 9 year process

Top Bottom