CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Pics from your office.

K5Jimmy

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our friends live in the desert near Wittman. They have 5 beautiful acres and Cane toads. Those ****ers are loud and shit like cocker spaniels.

Beautiful place you've got.

TankedUp

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
77DABA1D-B8B8-47B1-9D9E-0DC1CEF18482.jpeg
My Day.

Have a stupid/lazy crew that won’t report any problems. So this one eats it’s own shit and locks up lower end due to to much soot in oil. 3 exhaust leaks. Totally obvious as soot everywhere. Whole engine room covered, intercooler clogged etc. Thanks guys. 150 dollar fix cost us 26 grand to replace. Changes are coming. Where do you find people who care about taking care of the one thing that makes the money that makes their payroll? Makes

Me wonder why I work so hard to keep this place together. Loyalty I guess. But DAMN.

anyhow pic from office.

6872xtc

make mine modified
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I honestly think that there is some sort of twisted thing that makes employees who care find jobs with companies or people who are clueless. While worthless employees end up with the people who would appreciate and reward a good worker.
At least that is my experience and opinion.

Gonna replace this differential because the spider gears barfed. I didn't even bother to open it up because the story that I heard. I am pretty confident that the inside of the carrier is beat to crap. 1623417426216196906225133555331.jpg

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
The story you told me was better than this explanation. You phoned that in like a minimum wage employee

Wes Harden

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Solutions
Reaction score
So if the boat is out service, and needs no crew, then time off. Is that with or with out pay?
With out pay might make some folks care in the future.
Course it also depends on what has happened in the past when a defect was reported. Did it get taken care of right away or blown off. If I reported a problem to my supervisor, that was out of my purview to fix, and he blew it off well he doesn't care why should I?
Just saying

TankedUp

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing was reported from this crew. I’m the one that has to fix it all. I would much rather have welded the exhaust pipe and swap out a couple turbo clamps than swap engine. And I still had to weld pipe. They only called me to tell me that there was lots of black smoke out of exhaust and it had started with a little black smoke 3 or so weeks ago. Went to check it out and found the mess.

as for the crew the office just put them on another boat to keep job going. I have no say in that part. But they did get a nice ass chewing from me.

Top Bottom