CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Pin Stripes...

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
So I want to rid my Explorer of the pink and light blue pin stripes it has... I'm pretty sure a chick bought it originally judging by the pin stripes and the name in the owners manual...

SO... I was thinking like barbed wire or flames in either silver, black, red, or blue... the Explorer is dark green... My rims are black, and they have a red and blue stripe on them...

What do you guys think of this idea? I've been told by someone that design pinstripe is tacky and looks like little kid stuff... I think it'd be sweet...

PICS:
Flame Pin Stripe
Different Flame Pin Stripe
Barbed Wire Pin Stripe

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I did no pin stripes on my last Exploder... It didn't look too bad... but since I'm not sanding and spray painting this one gray, if I took off the homosexual pin stripes and didn't put something else on there, I'd have a line where the paint under the stripes didn't fade with the rest of the paint, and then I'd have a shiny green pin stripe /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
Barbed wire is overdone in todays culture, it started as a PRISON thing. How about you wheel it and get AZ pinstripes from the brush and trees instead /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom