CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Pizza... anyone?

4GUNZ4X4Z

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yep yep yep... I think its time for a pizza. Hmmm which kind today.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I'm thinking Pizza Hut, deep dish meatlovers. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif yeah that'll work.

I LIKE PIZZA!!!!

Soooooo I know everyone is dying to order a pizza now. Whatchya gonna get? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE PIZZA!!!

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
damn it, why do you hafta post about food, especially pizza, when im STARVING?!?!?!?!?! i could kill for some pizza hut. or a steak. or a cheeseburger. or a tuna steak. or some chinese. or mexican. or italian. or a leather boot. NEED FOOD NOW /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza........

My favorite kind is thin crust (crispy) double cheese and bacon mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyone tried the Low Carb Burger at Hardees yet? I like it /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
Its about buck cheaper than the same thing with a bun!

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
Funny you should mention this tonight(although I'm well aware that pizza is always on your brain /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif)....

We have a buddy and his daughter coming out from the city and I'm ordering 2 large pizzas this very minute. One bacon, shrimp, pineapple, and one pepperoni, mushroom, black olive.

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4GUNZ4X4Z

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
<----- See pizza....Sbarro's in Pennsylvania thursday. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgood /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

I LIKE PIZZA!!!!

mountainexplorer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
In about two hours, some friends and I will be ordering some pizzas and watching last weekends 4-wheeling video on the big screen. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Pizza hut is good. I always order a 10 pc hotwing to go with my pizza....i should be fat, but i'm not /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4GUNZ4X4Z

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
My insurance paid my truck off. The guy that hit me, his insurance paid me $375 for property damage. I've racked up $46,000+ in medical and his insurance is only going to cover the first $25,000 of it, my insurance will cover the rest.

Right now I'm out about $188,200 in lost property and wages and my life was put on hold for 7 months. So far I've been reinburst $375. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif It's looking grim. I am however back on the road, grinding it out. My driver has had 6 operations so far and may need a few more. Workmans comp is throwing him bread crumbs every 2 weeks. He has lost his house, car, and just about everything of value to him since the wreck and has gone into depression. He, his wife, and child have retreated to his mothers house for the time being.

If I could dig that s.o.b. up that hit me I'd KILL him again. Suicide, whatta freakin waste! Only thinking about himself, didn't care about the lives he tried to take with him and the responsibility they had. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4GUNZ4X4Z

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
bacon, shrimp, pineapple,

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Never had shrimp on pizza, interesting. I'll have to try that out.

I LIKE PIZZA!!!! Did I say that yet? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Pookster

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Dont need no stinkin bun! make it two orders please. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza........

My favorite kind is thin crust (crispy) double cheese and bacon mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyone tried the Low Carb Burger at Hardees yet? I like it /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
Its about buck cheaper than the same thing with a bun!

[/ QUOTE ]

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
STOP BRINGING UP PIZZA!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Dont need no stinkin bun! make it two orders please. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif YEP! Damn good though! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
I just got done mowing down a large pepperoni pizza myself /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

mudgirl1972

Registered Member
Reaction score
heck with pizza, i much rather have outback again, prime rib, mashed potatoe, nothing better than that!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
Well yeah, i drank beer with my pizza. Thats just a given thing I figured I wouldn't have to mention it /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Top Bottom