Plans on hold for now

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekquistk5, Mar 13, 2006.

1. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    Well it looks like my plans for my truck will be on hold again. I just got a new job at IBM, but the only catch is that it is 2.5 hours away from my current location, so I was forced to get a new apartment to just sleep and shower at. The problem is that my current lease is not up till July, or I would just move right away. I figured out it would be better for me to get a cheap place for the 5 months till my lease is up rather then spending 8-900 bucks a month in gas alone. It will pay off in the long run but till july It looks like 1400 a month in just places to stay its is till then. So the money I have saved for the truck will not be used just yet( because it might get thin here and there) Wish me luck.. Thanks for reading guys I feel better now :what:

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester Premium Member

That sucks, are you sure you cant get outta the lease?Even if you had to pay a penalty, it might be worth it.

3. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status

my uncle had that problem when he got a new job with Intel....had about 6 months left on the lease and i guess the penalty was outrageous....so ended up taking 400 mile drive there and back every day....best of luck

4. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    Yeah I'm trying to find a subleaser, I have two other roommates that wouldn't bee to happy if I broke the lease..lol

5. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status

are they moving with you??? have you considered letting them sub lease it?